Easy living at its best! Welcome to this sophisticated, sun-filled rarely available two bedroom, two bathroom, plus a den condo in The Spectrum, a luxury condominium residence in the heart of Falls Church. This property provides incredible open concept living and great entertainment flow with its high ceilings, engineered wood flooring, decorative lighting, and expansive private balcony. This captivating residence offers a remarkable chef~s kitchen, an open dining area, and a light-filled living room with access to the oversize balcony. The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, handsome wood cabinetry, recessed lighting, and a large island / breakfast bar. The generous master bedroom suite features a wall of windows with access to the balcony, wall to wall carpeting, a walk-in closet, and a private bathroom with a granite double vanity. The second bedroom has a private entry hallway with a full bathroom, the laundry closet, and a spacious walk-in closet. Inside the second bedroom there is wall to wall carpeting and access to the balcony. The den boasts recessed lighting and laminate flooring. With its spacious feel, great entertaining flow, and exceptional location, this property provides an outstanding opportunity. Convenient to East and West Falls Church Metros (1.5 miles) and easily reached by 3-T bus service, which has a bus stop within steps of The Spectrum. At your doorstep is a multitude of choices: Panera, Sweet Frog, Moby Dick House of Kabob, Koi Koi Sushi and Roll, Super Cuts, a Nail Salon, and fun boutiques. Within blocks of parks, pubs, Starbucks, Harris Teeter, Mary Riley Styles Library, the renowned Saturday morning Farmer~s Market and more! Quick access to the wonderful W&OD Bike Trail, I-66, I-495, and Tyson's. This location is a 10 ~ easy urban living at its BEST! Walk Score: 92 ~ a walker~s paradise!
Condo, Contemporary, 1 Story
FALLS CHURCH CITY
Public Water Service
1,342 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Falls Church City Public Schools
MARY ELLEN HENDERSON
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Disposal, Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- Elevator, Main Level Entry, Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Elevator, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped. Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Billiard Room, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Meeting Room, Party Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)