At first glance, you~ll experience the instant appeal of this charismatic, updated 3-bedroom, 2-bath vintage bungalow. It is a rare and special kind of place with nearly a century of gracious charm. Whether enjoying the cool breezes on the small-town-friendly front porch, or the serene privacy from your party-sized 23 x 15 deck with panoramic view of the 200 ft. deep, landscaped lot screened by nature, you~ll sense the breathing space to truly relax and renew. Filled with extensive hardscape, colorful perennials, specimen trees, flowering bushes, sweeping lawn, tree swing and campfire pit, it is a home for all seasons.Inside harmonizes yesteryear with modern updates. It offers 3 finished levels with a handsome great room, beautiful wood floors, glorious filtered light through its tall windows, cheerful eat-in kitchen, lovely master suite, updated bathrooms, 1st floor laundry with mud room, daylight family room with wood stove and French door to side yard, secure storage in the former garage and more.Great location ~ one block to Barcroft ES and WO&D trail in the welcoming North Barcroft neighborhood. Easy access to Rt. 50, DC, the Pentagon, Columbia Pike, Crystal City, National Landing, Shirlington, Ballston and Alexandria. You~ll be proud to call this treasure your home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Bungalow, 3+ Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,386 sq. ft
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Workshop, Storage
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Workshop
- Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Lot Dimensions
- 67.81 ft wide by 200 ft.>
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Playground, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Front Yard, Landscaping, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)