Bring Your Boat! Minutes from Ft. Belvoir, VRE, I95/Hotlanes, Marina (several to choose , and Potomac River (just two blocks!) Have you been looking for a water property with an acre of land surrounded by woods AND it has a private, heated pool AND three workshops/sheds for wood-crafting-household projects AND it's just a 4 minute walk from the Potomac River? Then You Have Found It. Rare opportunity for a home like this one with almost every amenity you could think of to welcome you home. Surrounded by National Forest and just minutes to equestrian parks, camping, tennis, golf and public pool. Make it your primary residence - or a second home by the river with plenty of space to entertain -- including 400-square-foot deck, huge screened in porch with swing, paved sidewalks leading to three sheds (with electric); and a heated pool. All protected with a whole-house propane gas-powered generator powered. Minutes to Lorton State to commute downtown or drive quickly to Ft. Belvoir and points north.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
2,436 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Hallowing Point River
Above Ground, Cable TV, Fiber Optics, Telephone
Fairfax County Public Schools
SOUTH COUNTY SECONDARY SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air, Central.
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- 2+ Access Exits J, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Flooring Modifications.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Lighted.
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Heated, In-ground
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Potomac River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Fishing.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Picnic Area, Pier/Dock, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Water/Lake Privileges, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)