This charming home exudes pride of ownership and boasts spacious living and entertaining areas filled with natural light and many updates. Entertainers will delight in cooking in the well equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and an open floorplan that allows the guests to be a part of all that is happening. The professionally landscaped yard that backs to a wooded area and is overlooked by a Trex deck also includes a large lower level stone patio. Add to this a screened porch that is wired for a wall mounted flat screen TV and the 16' X 40' pool and you have a venue that is perfectly suited for outdoor dinner parties or afternoon game viewing. Also included are gleaming hardwood floors, updated bathrooms, an entry level bedroom with a private bath, two cedar closets, two fireplaces, a master bedroom and bath on the recently carpeted lower level that includes a large family room and walls of glass. Just outside the master bedroom you will also find a gas firepit and sitting area for relaxing on cool evenings. All of this is within a few miles of George Washington's Mount Vernon Mansion, a walking/biking path along the Potomac River and quick access to George Washington Parkway and Alexandria, Va. Contracts must be submitted by Friday, June 7th, at noon.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,800 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Utility Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning, Insert, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Crown Molding, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway, Private.
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Enclosed, Screened-in, Roof Deck
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, In-ground
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS