Rare find! Apx. 1,800+ sq ft, 4bm/3ba, 4-lvl split w/generous-sized rms, hardwood floors. Living Rm w/gas fireplce. Open floor plan w/glass enclosed Garden Rm overlooks level backyard. Expanded Eat-In Kitch. DR/FR/Den-Guest Rm. New HVAC, roof, kitchen appliances. Extra long 30' carport & shed. Tons of storage. Best Landlord in town. Brick home in central location close to Tysons,I-495,Toll Rd, Silver Line, easy access to DC. Churchill ES-Cooper-Langley HS. ***Please see agent remarks for showing instructions. NO LOCKBOX. ***
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
0.24 Acres |Case by Case Basis Sq. Ft.
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Brick Front
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
1,823 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Broyhill Langley Estates
Cable TV, Fiber Optics
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Partial, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Lighted, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Sidewalks.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS